History

History

Burapha University Library has the same standing as a university faculty. It was established in July 1955. At first, it was just a small reading room in the building of Bangsaen College of Education. Later, the College was upgraded to Srinakarinwirot University, Bangsaen Campus, and the library was granted the government budget for the construction of a two stories building on the site of about 2,500 square meters in 1973. Until 1995, the library was moved to the Debraratana Rajsuda Building which was a seven stories building on the site of 11,500 square meters.