All members has the right to borrow the book as follows:
|Materials||Borrowers||No. of Items||Loan Periods|
|Book/ Thesis||Undergraduate Students||15||10||5|
|Lecturers & Researchers||15||10|
Library members can renew by themselves via Web OPAC only one time if the item is not held.
Library Member can hold the item by themselves if the item is shown the status “Checked out”
The library provides group study rooms for teachers, researchers and students of Burapha University to use this space for study, research and academic discussion independently.
People who have the right to receive the service
Students, professors, researchers and staffs of Burapha University Library who are the members of library.
How to receive service
- It is available only for students and staffs of Burapha University.
- Service users must have a user account of BUU network only.
* In case if you don’t have a user account, you can contact obtain the user account at computer Office on the 1st floor at room 101 in the official working hours by waiting to get an account instantly.
- Service users can book the group study room from the library web page athttp://www.lib.buu.ac.th/by booking in advance for 7 days and not more than 2 hours.
- It opens on Monday-Sunday from 08.00 A.M. – 10.00 P.M.
- Service users need to confirm the room and contact at the service desk of each floor to get the key within 15 minutes of that time, otherwise, it means you disclaim it and the system will keep a list into the user accounts of disclaim. If you disclaim for three times, the right to use the study room will be abridge for 7 days.
- Group study room provides for more than 5 users, except room 604, 605 and mini home theater room provides for more than 10 users.
- If you lost your room key, you will be fined for 100 baht per each.
- Do not yell or do any activities that disturb other users.
- If you break the regulations, officer can cancel the right to use the group study room as appropriate
|During Semester||Monday to Sunday||8.00 A.M. – 10.00 P.M..|
|A week before the exam period until the end of the exam period||8.00 A.M. – 12.00 P.M.|
|Summer||Monday to Friday||8.00 A.M. – 6.30 P.M.|
|Saturday to Sunday||9.00 A.M. – 5.00 P.M.|
|Semester break||Monday to Sunday||8.00 A.M. – 4.30 P.M.|
How to use the locker that you can set the password by yourselves.
- Service users include students, teachers, civil servants, staffs, employees and students of Piboonbumpen Demonstration School of Burapha University and additional members who can access the library service.
- The locker service depends on the library open hours.
- Guidelines for using the locker that you can set the password by yourselves.
3.1 It provides for things, bag, or belongings except valuables and objects which are prohibited by law.
3.2 A user can use only one locker
3.3 The users can keep the thing in the locker no more than one working day.
- Service users is responsible for keeping things and set the password successfully and safely. If the item is lost, it is not included in the responsibilities of our library.
- The library has a permission to open the locker when we receives a request from the government officer or find any illegal items in the locker.